www.footlockersurvey.eu Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Validation Code
About Foot Locker
Never in this world will you find a second athletic footwear and apparel retailer like Foot Locker which operates more than 2500 stores across the world serving people with the top brands. As the name suggests, Foot Locker is all about sneakers and everyone in the team takes pride in keeping up with the latest trends. For the past 30 years, the iconic sneaker brand has been selecting the most relevant and valuable products and displaying them onto the shelves and online catalogues. From mouth to mouth goes a saying like this: “If it is at Foot locker, then it is approved!” Foot Locker has the absolute confidence in covering all your footwear concerns even if you are a picky guy. On the basis of European soil, Foot Locker holds more than 620 stores in premium locations. To satisfy more fans' needs, Foot Locker Europe also enriches its online service throughout its exciting website and vibrant interactive social media platforms. The brand thrives to be the best provider to create sneaker scene and athletic lifestyle in ways you've experienced. And the more challenging thing is to retain its business in small details. This Foot Locker customer satisfaction survey is well designed to seek ways to better improve itself whether in its products and service. Every piece of your views will be considered as a precious suggestions to help it go further. From the shopping environment to the staff's performance, you can share anything related to your overall satisfaction of the store so that Foot Locker can keep going on at any time. If you were shopping for your kids, do Kids Foot Locker Survey to speak out your inner thoughts. Generally, you could also enter Foot Locker Customer Survey or Foot Locker Canada Survey to join in the team of helping the brand to reach a high lever in products and service.
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Incentives
- A validation code to receive 10% off next purchase in Foot Locker.
- The validation code is valid on your next purchase of 1 pair of shoes, 1 piece of apparel or 1 accessory item or a combination of these 3.
- The validation code is valid seven days after original purchase for six
months in all stores of Foot Locker / the Locker Room, with the exclusion of all Foot Locker Outlet stores.
- Limit one validation code per purchase.
- The discount cannot be combined with other promotions or multiple sales offers (2 for 1) and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards.
- The minimum amount of purchase on the transaction that led to the survey should be £35 or €50 if you want to take the 10% discount after get the validation code.
- Go to Enterto.win where there are numerous Amazon Giveaways with grand prizes for you to win!
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A Foot Locker cash receipt is needed to take the survey.
- You may need to make a purchase of £35 or €50 to get an access to the survey.
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Instructions
- Visit www.footlockersurvey.eu and select your language to get started.
- Enter the five digit store number located near the top of your cash register receipt and press "Next" to start the survey.
- Select your time of visit, rate your overall satisfaction with the Foot Locker you've visited and also the specific aspects including the service, shopping environment and so on.
- Rate your likelihood of recommending this store to your relatives or friends and also the chance of returning to the store.
- Share your personal opinions about the store and leave your comments in the comment box.
- Provide some of your personal information like your age and household income and get the validation code at the end. Please write the code on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to Foot Locker.
Cool Foot Locker Customer Service Video
It's cool to see Footlocker staff showing off their sport skills. Don't blink for you may miss the sparkling moment.
Posted under: Reward Survey